A number of departments make up Nebraska Medicine Clinics, including patient care services, billing, collections and a variety of medical services fields.
Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Reimbursement Accounts
Nebraska Medicine Clinics is the preeminent physician group in the region for patient care, education and research. We care for approximately 75,000 patients per year and have a talented team of more than 1,300 employees, including physicians.
The organization has a history starting in 1971 with the formation of Nebraska Clinicians Group. It merged with several group entities of the University of Nebraska Medical Center to become University Medical Associates. Today, we are Nebraska Medicine Clinics, formerly UNMC Physicians: the region's foremost leaders in medicine. We are committed to the UNMC mission to be a world-renown health science center that:
- Delivers state-of-the-art health care through academic and private practices.
- Prepares the best-educated health professionals and scientists.
- Ranks among the leading research centers.
- Advances our historic commitment to community health.
- Embraces the richness of diversity.