Eagle Run offers excellent care for the entire family at a convenient location in northwest Omaha. The staff at the Eagle Run clinic focuses on providing a caring and protective environment for its patients.
3685 N 129th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
|Monday - Friday
||8 a.m. - 5 p.m
When you or a family member is sick or injured and care cannot wait for a scheduled office visit, choose Nebraska Medicine – Immediate Care. This after hours care is available weekdays from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m., weekends from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. and holidays from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No appointment is necessary for Immediate Care.
The following services are provided for patients of all ages at this clinic:
- Treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Physical exams, pre-employment exams and health assessments
- Vaccinations and immunizations, including flu and pneumonia
- Obstetrics services
- Minor sports medicine evaluations and treatment
- Hospital care available
- Wellness, health education and lifestyle modification services
- In-office laboratory testing
- Limited radiology services